- This event has passed.
October 4 @ 9:00 am - 10:00 am
On Sunday, October 4 we will begin experimenting with an in-person, on-site service in our courtyard at 9 AM. This is a Communion service. The in-person service in the courtyard at 9 AM will feature the same sermon as the recorded Sunday worship service available on YouTube at 10 AM, but with a shorter liturgy and less music. If you prefer a full worship service, please enjoy the recorded Sunday service available on YouTube beginning at 10 AM. Clicking either of these links will take you to FPCC’s YouTube channel. There will not be a fellowship time following the service. If you plan to attend this new in-person service, you must follow these guidelines:
- Wear a mask covering your nose and mouth at all times.
- Bring your own chair, hand sanitizer, Bible, Communion elements, and any other items you need for the service.
- Set up your chair only on a marked spot. Socially distanced spots for chairs will be marked in the courtyard.
- Maintain a minimum of six feet of distance away from anyone not in your household.
- Use the sanitizing wipes available in the bathroom to sanitize surfaces after each use; please do not flush these wipes.
- If you have experienced any COVID-19 symptoms such as cough, fever, or runny nose within the past 48 hours, please do not attend. You can check your symptoms on the CDC’s website. Clicking this link will take you to the COVID-19 symptoms page of the Center for Disease Control’s website.
- Temperature checks will be taken at the courtyard entrance. You must have a temperature lower than 99° F to enter.
Thank you for helping to keep everyone safe and healthy as we begin meeting in person once again.